Delta Electronic's introduces the S24SP family, a highest power density (40 W and 60 W) industrial input range, 2" x 1", isolated power converter whose pinout follows industry standards. The S24SP series comes with a host of industry-standard features, such as over-current protection, over-voltage protection, over-temperature protection, and remote on/off.
An optional heat-sink is available for more extreme thermal requirements. All models have an ultra-wide 4:1 input voltage range (9 V to 36 V). With operating temperature of -40°C to 85°C, it is suitable for customers’ critical applications. These applications include process control and automation, transportation, data communication and telecom equipment, test equipment, medical device, and everywhere where space on the PCB is critical.
- Efficiency up to 92.8%
- Wide input range: 9 V to 36 V
- Industry standard pinout
- 2" x 1" (50.8 mm x 25.4 mm)
- Over-voltage protection, hiccup mode
- Over-current protection, hiccup mode
- Positive or negative remote ON/OFF
- Without tantalum capacitor inside module
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to 85°C
- Input to output isolation: 1500 VDC
- 3 years product warranty
- Heat-sink option available